Saturday, January 12, 2013

Airport!

So I'm going to attempt to keep a blog while I'm abroad since that seems like something most people do, although I don't have very much faith in myself that I'll keep up with it, but I'll try! 

Anyway I'm currently at JFK airport waiting for my first flight to Amsterdam and then connecting to Copenhagen. The airport wasn't too bad, but carrying all three of my suitcases was definitely a challenge and I'm not looking forward to getting them at baggage claim in Copenhagen. Packing was a nightmare as usual, but it always is for me. By some miracle my bags weren't overweight! Security wasn't bad either, although I was surround by two groups of Russians which was mildly intimidating. The international terminal is pretty cool though. So now I have an hour and a half until I leave! I'm definitely very nervous, a little scared, super tired, but also really excited. I can't wait to meet my host family and get settled in, and start seeing the city! But I think for now I'm going to watch some It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia and relax before my 7 1/2 hour flight! If I haven't already told you, I can talk via whatsapp or facebook or skype while I'm there so hit me up on one of those :)

Talk to you next from Denmark!

Love Colleen

No comments:

Post a Comment